CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

im so awakeeee. just cleared about 1/8 of my wardrobe. threw away bags of stuff. i need to get rid of the shoe boxes under my table. i dont like seeing them there. now that i want to totally revamp my room, ive decided on the "clean" look this time around. lets just pray that i can find more space in the store room for my shoes later on.

ive also realised how true my mom is whenever she screams at me for having too many things in the room. it is indeed an eyesore. i will start throwing away things later.

anyone who collects TY babies? ive got a huge ikea bag full of them. my bro used to get them for me cos apparently its cheaper overseas if you buy in bulk.. i dont mind selling them.. say $5 each?

found all my photo albums. read, sec 1-now. HAHAHA. damn funny... and i seriously seriously must start losing weight. was looking through the photos and damn i was quite thin. but now im this fat lump walking around. sigh. :( took some pictures with my phone since i dont have a scanner to scan the pictures in. got lovely ones of tash. its amazing to look at those pictures and think of her now. shes going to primary one already next year!

i was so bored just now, i started counting the number of people who have stayed over at my place.

jesse, beks, eve, cain, amy, ping, min, junia, christina hoh, christina won, nana, jen, colin, bev, huang...... and those who have visited me at my place before................... no more daphne's messy room! im gonna not go to work today.......... just to clear my room. yes. and im thinking of painting one wall purple. ive read somewhere that painting a wall purple will make people sleep better. or something along the lines of it. most probably will paint the wall with the wall light. and im gonna start filling my room with photos! currently i only have a framed picture of eve, hazel and i. the rest of the photos are hidden in the wardrobe. maybe i might even get a spice girls poster. HAHA okay im kidding.

im still damn hungry.
but i dont feel like eating.
am i making sense?

shit lah 24 hours never slp alr. ccb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home